General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) of Real Inc. Magyarország Ltd. (headquarter: 23 Bécsi körút, 6722 Szeged, hereinafter: Service Provider) apply for the rights and obligations arising from the electronic commerce services provided by the Service Provider for the Customer (hereinafter: Customer, User, Partner)
(hereinafter Service Provider and Customer, together: Parties).
This document is not filed, it is concluded in electronic form, it is written in Hungarian and it does not qualify as a written contract. These GTC are available, downloadable, and printable from the bookofasmodeus.com/address on the website.
General information, the conclusion of a contract between the Parties
- Contact details:
Realic Inc. Magyarország Ltd.
23 Bécsi körút, 6722 Szeged
Company registration number:
Court of Registry:
Szegedi Törvényszék Cégbírósága
12067008-01779866-00100001 (Raiffeisen Bank)
+36 20 341 52 91
Hosting provider details:
- Legal relationships in connection with the Service Provider’s website (https://realicbooks.com/) and its sub-domains fall within the scope of these GTC. Therefore, this document applies to all e-commerce services provided in the territory of Hungary via the electronic marketplace on the realicbooks.com website (hereinafter referred to as „Website”, „Web Shop”). The purchase in the Web Shop is governed by Act CVIII of 2001 on Electronic Commerce and on Information Society Services provided that paragraph (2) of article 5 and paragraphs (1)-(2) of article 6 have been communicated by the Service Provider with these GTC.
- Purchases in the Web Shop are possible with an order placed electronically, as specified in these GTC. The contract is concluded in Hungarian and in case of using the website in another language, in English. The book distributed by the Service Provider and the related application is only recommended for persons over 18 years of age. Minors are not allowed to purchase without the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
- All legal entities and other organizations without legal personality, as well as natural persons are entitled to use the services of this website, if they accept the provisions of these GTC as binding on them and validly and successfully register themselves in the Web Shop or in case of a one-time purchase, they provide the information required to complete the service.
The products of the Web Shop can only be purchased by end-Users, resellers are not entitled to use the Web Shop, except with the written permission of the Service Provider.
- In matters not regulated in these GTC, as well as in the interpretation of these GTC, Hungarian law shall prevail, with special regard to the relevant provisions of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Civil Code). The mandatory provisions of the relevant legislation, which are binding on all, shall apply to the parties without any special stipulation.
- These Regulations shall be valid from __ of September 2021 until revoked. The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally amend any provision of these GTC by notifying the Costumers by prior publication on the website.
- The Service Provider shall publish the amendments on its Website no later than 14 days before they enter into force. After the entry into force of the amendment, the User accepts the contents of the amended GTC by browsing the Website – as using the service. Previously submitted orders are governed by the GTC in force at the time of submission.
- If a User accesses the Service Provider’s Website and reads its content in any way – even if he / she is not a registered User of the Website, he / she acknowledges that the provisions of these Regulations are binding on him / her at all times. If the User does not accept these terms and conditions, he / she is not entitled to view the content of the Web Shop.
- Contact details of the Service Provider’s electronic Customer service:
Phone: +36 20 341 52 91
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone conversation hours: Monday-Friday, 12 am – 6 pm
Postal address for complaints sent in the form of a letter: 23. Bécsi körút, 6722 Szeged
- In addition to registered Users, those who provide the data required for completing the service in case of a one-time purchase (which can be saved for later) may also make purchases in the Web Shop. Registration is recommended, as registered users can track their order in a less complicated way, request the newsletter, and return to make purchases without re-entering their data. You may register by clicking on the person icon on the right side of the header and then clicking on the “Create an Account” button and then entering your email address.
- By registering on the Website, the Customer declares that he/she has read and accepts the terms and conditions of these GTC and the Privacy Notice published on the Website. Subscribing to the newsletter is optional.
- If the purchase is made without registration, the User, by pressing the “Basket” button in the upper right corner, then by pressing the “Go to checkout” button, and then entering the data by pressing the “Order” button, declares that he/she has read and agrees to these GTC and to the Privacy Notice published on the Website. Subscribing to the newsletter is also optional in this case.
- The system of the Service Provider sends an email regarding the successful registration to the email address specified by the User. The email includes the Customer’s username and an automatically generated password. Confirming the email is required. In the account dashboard the User may view his/her recent orders, manage his/her shipping and billing address, and edit his password and account data.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for delivery delays, defective performance or damages that can be traced back to the data provided by the Customer incorrectly or inaccurately, either during registration or ordering. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the fact that the Customer forgets his/her password or becomes available to unauthorized persons for reasons beyond the control of the Service Provider.
- After logging in, the User may change the previously recorded data by clicking on the “Account Data” button in the control panel of his account. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage or error resulting from the change of the registered data by the Customer.
Products available for purchase
- The product called Legend – Between Gods distributed in the Web Shop is an interactive horror book and game. The User may write his/her own story and may illustrate it with own pictures. The book is currently being edited and will be released on 15th December 2021. The Customer may place a pre-order and the Service Provider provides a pro forma invoice and the Customer receives the final invoice when the product is released. The price displayed for the product includes the VAT required by law however does not include the delivery fee. No extra packaging fee is charged. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the price in case of non-ordered products. Regarding the ordered products, the Service Provider may only change the price according to the exceptions spec (e.g.: obviously incorrect price of 1 HUF or 0 HUF).
- In the Web Shop, the Service Provider shall indicate in detail the name and description of the product and, if available, display a photo made by the manufacturer or distributor of the products. The images shown on the product data sheet may differ from the actual one, in some cases they are illustrations.
- If you need more information about the quality, basic characteristics, use and usability of any goods in the Web Shop than those provided on the Website, please contact our Customer service, whose contact details can be found in point 9, or contact the distributor of the products on the phone number specified in the distributor data.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any changes in the technical specifications of the ordered product due to the supplier or for reasons beyond its control without prior notice.
- If a reduced price is introduced on the Website – even by applying coupons – the Service Provider fully informs the Users in email about the conditions of the special offer. The Service Provider has the exclusive right to set the reduced, special price and is entitled to change them unilaterally.
Placing an order
- By clicking on the “Order” button in the header, the product is displayed. By clicking on the selected product, higher resolution images, more detailed description and a video appears of the product. You can place the order of the product by selecting the quantity and clicking on the “Add to Cart” icon.
- When the products to be ordered are selected and placed in the cart, clicking on the cart icon at the top right will display the list, quantity and gross price of the products in the cart. You may then change the quantity of the order or delete an item using the “X” button.
- Before payment, the User may enter his/her coupon code and then click on the “Go to checkout” button – in case of unregistered purchase after entering the delivery and billing details – the User has the option to enter his/her coupon code and select the payment method.
- After entering the delivery details, the User can select the payment method. The Customer may get information about the payment methods provided by the Service Provider (PayPal, credit card payment) and the delivery and receipt options, during the purchase on the https://realicbooks.com/ website.
We deliver from the Web Shop to addresses outside the territory of the country of production (Hungary). In this case, the shipping cost is based on international tariffs, which depend on the weight of the package. In case of delivery abroad, the final amount of the order must be paid by credit card or PayPal payment method.
- Before finalizing the ordering process, you can always go back to the previous phase in the top menu bar (Shopping cart, Check-out, Order tracking) and you can change the previously added data. By pressing the “Order” button the order is sent and the system will provide the order number. After the end of the ordering process, it is still possible to change the order until the arrival of the e-mail about the cancellation and dispatch of the order (not the automatic confirmation), but maximum within 1 hour after sending the order, by sending an e-mail to the Customer service.
- After sending the order, the User will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail to the address recorded during registration. If the automatic confirmation is not received within the expected time period from the sending of your order, but no later than within 48 hours, the Customer is released from the obligation to make an offer or a contractual obligation. The order and its confirmation shall be deemed to have been received by the Service Provider or the User when it becomes available to him or her. The Service Provider excludes its responsibility for the confirmation if it does not arrive on time because the User provided an incorrect e-mail address during registration, the message was placed in the “spam” folder, or the lack of free storage space in the e-mail account may be on the mail server cannot receive a message as a result of an error.
- The status of the order is indicated by sending an additional e-mail in which the status of the order is: “Delivered to Courier Service”. The Service Provider will send a similar confirmation by e-mail if the order is rejected.
- Registered Users can monitor the status of their order in the “Orders” menu in the control panel of their account.
Information about selected products, shipping and receipt
- The essential characteristics and the instructions for the use of the goods that can be purchased can be found in detail on the page of the specific product. If you have any questions about the products available for ordering before the purchase, our Customer service is at your disposal, whose contact details can be found in point 9 of this document. By finalizing the purchase, the Customer acknowledges that his/her statement entails an obligation to pay.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the price of the products that can be ordered from the Website, provided that the change takes effect simultaneously with its appearance in the Web Shop. The change does not affect the purchase price of products already ordered. If an incorrect price is indicated on the site, especially with regard to the price of 0 HUF or 1 HUF, which is obviously incorrect or possible due to a system error, the Service Provider is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price. The Service Provider may offer to deliver the product at the correct price, however in this case the User can withdraw the purchase on the phone or by sending an e-mail. In cases where the requested quantity of a product is not available, the system will offer to order the remaining quantity. The delivery deadline for the remaining quantity is negotiable. The remaining quantity can be withdrawn by the Partner – on the phone or by e-mail – after consultation.
- In case of an order containing items unavailable in our warehouse, the Customer Service will send the delivery deadline of the product in writing (e-mail), which must be confirmed by the User in writing (e-mail) because only then is the order considered final. In case of force majeure (war events, natural disaster, strike, loss of production caused by suppliers, etc.), the Service Provider is released from the obligation to deliver and the confirmed delivery deadline. In such a case, the Service Provider will do everything in its power to continue the delivery as soon as possible.
- In the case of products in stock, the Service Provider’s logistics partner will deliver the ordered product to the given address within Hungary in 3-4 days from the automatic confirmation of the order. In case of shipping abroad, you can find out the delivery time when ordering the product. In some cases, the delivery time may be longer, of which the Customer service will inform the Customer by e-mail.
Processing the orders and the performance
- In all cases, the Service Provider’s Customer service will notify you electronically by e-mail when you place the order. If the Customer orders a product that is not in stock and thus the delivery takes longer, the Service Provider’s Customer service will notify you by e-mail about the delivery deadline.
- The Service Provider will deliver the ordered product to the delivery address provided during the order in the interval stated in the confirmation. The risk of damage passes to the User by handing over the products at the Customer’s premises or at the place of delivery specified by the Customer. Damage arising during the loading of the products shall be borne by the party on whose behalf the carrier performs the loading of the goods. If the Customer receives the products at a parcel delivery point, the risk of damage is transferred by opening the box serving as a “mailbox”.
- In case of home delivery, if the Customer does not take the products ordered at the time of delivery, then the Service Provider is entitled to sell the products ordered by the User to a third party at the earliest on the working day after delivery or to enforce damages.
- The Customer is obliged to check the package at the time of delivery and receipt, to make sure of its external integrity and to sign the confirmation receipt if the method of delivery requires it. If there are no traces of external damage on the package, the courier service employee cannot be obliged for itemized pick-up. Should the Customer experience any external damage on the package, he must refuse to take the package and make a report with the employee of the carrier on the spot.
The carrier is liable for the resulting damage, however, in order to be liable for damages, it is necessary to record the report. If, in the absence of the Customer’s request, the itemized delivery and the recording of the above-mentioned report are not completed, the Service Provider shall not accept complaints regarding deficiencies and damage to the received product. The carrier shall only accept a complaint about the damage of the ordered products at the time of delivery, later it is not possible. If there is a disagreement between the Partner and the employee of the carrier company upon delivery of the products, please call the Service Provider’s Customer service to resolve the situation.
- The Customer is obliged to check the contents of the package immediately after receipt, to compare it with the items and quantities indicated on the delivery note. In case of discrepancy, please notify our Customer service no later than the next working day. Subsequent complaints cannot be accepted by the Service Provider.
- In exceptional cases, after prior consultation, the Service Provider and the Consumer may deviate from the conditions described above on a consensual basis.
Supplies warranty (liability for defects), product warranty, warranty
- The Service Provider performs erroneously if the service does not meet the quality requirements established in the contract or legislation at the time of performance. In this case, the Client shall comply with Article XXIV of the Civil Code. According to its Chapter (Defective performance), it is entitled to enforce its claim according to which a non-Consumer Customer can make a claim for a warranty of supplies within 1 year from the performance. We provide the following information to Partners who qualify as Consumers in accordance with 45/2014. (II. 26.) Government Decree.
- Supplies Warranty (liability for defects)
- In the event of defective performance of the product, you may assert a warranty claim against the company in accordance with the Civil Code.
- You may, at your option, have the following supplies warranty claims: You may request a repair or replacement, unless it is impossible to meet your choice or it would incur a disproportionate additional cost to your business. If you have not requested or could not request the repair or replacement, you may request a pro rata reduction of the consideration or you may have the defect repaired at someone else’s expense, or you may have it repaired or, ultimately, withdraw from the contract. You can transfer from one of the chosen warranty rights to another, but you will bear the cost of the transfer, unless it was justified or given by the company.
- You must report the defect immediately after it is discovered, but no later than two months after the defect is discovered. However, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that you can no longer exercise your warranty rights beyond the limitation period of two years from the performance of the contract.
- Please note that you can enforce your supplies warranty claim against your business.
- Within six months of the performance, there are no conditions other than the notification of the error to enforce your warranty claim, if you prove that the product or service was provided by the Service Provider. However, after six months from the date of performance, you are obliged to prove that the defect you recognized already existed at the time of performance.
- Product Warranty
- The Consumer may only exercise his product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable property. You must prove the defect of the product in the event of a product warranty claim.
- In the event of a defect in a movable thing (product), you may, at your option, assert a product warranty claim or a claim specified in the point above. As a product warranty claim, you may only request the repair or replacement of a defective product.
- I would like to inform you that the product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time of placing on the market or if it does not have the characteristics specified by the manufacturer.
- You can assert your product warranty claim within two years of the product being placed on the market by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of this period, he shall lose this right.
- The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from its product warranty obligation if he can prove that:
- it manufactured or placed the product on the market outside its business, or
- the defect was not detectable at the time of placing on the market according to the state of the art or
iii. your product defect is due to the application of legislation or a mandatory official regulation.
- It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove a reason for the exemption.
- Please note that due to the same error, you cannot claim a warranty for a product and a product warranty at the same time, in parallel. However, if your product warranty claim is successfully enforced, you can assert your warranty claim against the manufacturer for the replaced product or repaired part.
According to Annex 1 of the 151/2003 (IX. 22.) Government Decree, on the statutory warranty for certain non-perishable Consumer goods, the Service Provider is not obliged to provide statutory warranty for the Book displayed on its website.
For other products, we provide the following information:
- In the event of defective performance of the product, in accordance with 151/2003. (IX. 22.) Government Decree, on the statutory warranty for certain non-perishable Consumer goods, the Service Provider obliged to provide guarantee if you are a Consumer.
- The Service Provider provides a 12-month warranty period for a sale price of at least HUF 10,000.
- The Service Provider provides a 24-month warranty period in case of a sale price of at least HUF 100,000.
- The Service Provider provides a 36-month warranty period for a sale price of at least HUF 250,000.
- The above-mentioned period is valid unless the Service Provider or the manufacturer specifies a longer warranty period. In this case, the longer warranty period applies.
- The warranty is only valid if the product is returned wholly.
- The Service Provider is released from its warranty obligation only if it proves that the cause of the defect arose after the delivery.
- Please note that due to the same defect, you cannot assert a warranty and guarantee claim or a product warranty and guarantee claim at the same time, in parallel, otherwise, you are entitled to the warranty rights regardless of the rights set forth in clauses 40 and 41 regarding Product Warranty and Supplies Warranty.
- The warranty claim is not valid for malfunctions or injuries resulting from improper use. For further details on warranty administration, see the Civil Code, 19/2014. (IV. 29.) NGM Decree, and 45/2014. (II. 26.) Government Decree.
We provide the following information to Partners who qualify as Consumers in accordance with 45/2014. (II. 26.) Government Decree:
- Right of withdrawal
a. You have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days unless you have already activated book-related AR content in the book software.
Similarly, if performance of the contract has begun in the case of a service contract, you have the right to terminate the contract without giving any reason within 14 days.
The legal basis for the exclusion of withdrawal in case of downloading the application is 45/2014. Contained in Section 29 of the Government Decree, in particular:
- with regard to the sale and purchase of sealed audio or video recordings and copies of computer software, if the consumer has opened the packaging after delivery;
- with regard to digital data content provided on intangible media, if the Service Provider started the performance with the express prior consent of the customer and at the same time with the customer’s consent stated that he loses his right of withdrawal or cancellation after the performance.
- The withdrawal period expires 14 days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you takes over the product.
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear statement of your intention to withdraw (e.g. by electronic mail) to the addresses given in point 9. of this document. For this purpose, you can use 45/2014. (II. 26.) Government Decree (https://net.jogtar.hu/jogszabaly?docid=a1400045.kor ) or you can submit another statement clearly expressing your intention to withdraw, for example in electronic form. If you choose to do so, we will immediately acknowledge receipt of your withdrawal on a durable medium (such as an email).
- You exercise your right of withdrawal within the deadline if you send your notice of withdrawal before the expiry of the 14-day period. The Consumer can also exercise his right of withdrawal from the day of concluding the contract until the day of receipt of the product.
- Legal effects of withdrawal
- If you withdraw this contract, we will reimburse you immediately, but no later than 14 days after receipt of your notice of withdrawal, for any consideration paid by you, including transport costs (excluding any additional costs incurred as a result of your offer, chose a mode of transport other than the cheapest mode of transport). For a refund, we will use the same payment method as the original payment method, unless you expressly consent to the use of another payment method; you will not incur any additional costs as a result of using this refund method. In case of cash on delivery, with your consent, instead of domestic money order, we will refund the justified amount to the bank account number agreed with the Customer service by e-mail. We may withhold a refund until we have received the product back or you have confirmed that you have returned it: the earlier of the two dates must be taken into account.
- You must return the product to us without undue delay, but no later than 14 days from the date of notification of your withdrawal. The deadline is considered to have been met if you send the product before the 14-day deadline. You will bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- You can only be held liable for the depreciation of the product if it has occurred as a result of use in excess of what is necessary to determine the nature, properties and function of the product.
Complaint handling method
- The aim of the Service Provider is to fulfil all orders in the appropriate quality, with the complete satisfaction of the User. If the User who qualifies as a Consumer still has a complaint regarding the contract and its performance, he / she may submit his / her complaint at the contact details provided in point 9.
- The Service Provider shall immediately examine the oral complaint and remedy it if necessary. If the User does not agree with the handling of the complaint, the Service Provider shall immediately take minutes of the complaint and its position on it, and provide a copy of it to the User by e-mail. If it is not possible to investigate the complaint immediately, the Service Provider shall draw up a report on the complaint and provide a copy to the User by e-mail.
- The Service Provider shall respond to the written complaint within 30 days in writing, by e-mail, and shall justify its position rejecting the complaint. The Service Provider shall keep a copy of the reply for 3 years and present it to the inspection authorities upon request.
- If you do not agree with the result of the complaint handling, we provide the following information to our Partners who are Consumers in accordance with the applicable legislation:
- In the above case, you can turn to the Consumer Protection Department of the competent Government Office or to one of the conciliation bodies operating under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. In Consumer protection administrative authority matters, the district office and the county office according to the county seat act on the designation of the Consumer protection authority 387/2016. (XII. 2.) of the Government. You can find the contact details of the district offices on the website http://www.kormanyhivatal.hu while the data on the conciliation boards are included in the following list:
Baranya Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 7625 Pécs, Majorosy Imre u. 36.
Postal Address: 7602 Pécs, Pf. 109.
Telefonszáma: (72) 507-154
Fax number: (72) 507-152
Chairman: Dr. Bércesi Ferenc
E-mail address: email@example.com
Bács-Kiskun Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4.
Telefonszáma: (76) 501-525, (76) 501-532
Fax number: (76) 501-538
Chairman: Dr. Horváth Zsuzsanna
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Békés Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 5600 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5.
Telefonszáma: (66) 324-976
Fax number: (66) 324-976
Chairman: Dr. Bagdi László
E-mail address: email@example.com
Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1.
Telefonszáma: (46) 501-091, 501-871
Fax number: (46) 501-099
Chairman: Dr. Tulipán Péter
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Budapesti Békéltető Testület
Address: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.
Telefonszáma: (1) 488-2131
Fax number: (1) 488-2186
Chairman: Dr. Inzelt Éva Veronika
E-mail address: email@example.com
Csongrád Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12.
Telefonszáma: (62) 554-250/118 mellék
Fax number: (62) 426-149
Chairman: Dr. Horváth Károly
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fejér Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúséta tér 4-6.
Telefonszáma: (22) 510-310
Fax number: (22) 510-312
Chairman: Dr. Vári Kovács József
E-mail address: email@example.com
Győr-Moson-Sopron Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 9021 Győr, Szent István út 10/a.
Telefonszáma: (96) 520-200, (96) 520-217
Fax number: (96) 520-291
Chairman: Dr. Bagoly Beáta
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hajdú-Bihar Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10.
Ügyintézés helyszíne: 4025 Debrecen Vörösmarty u. 13-15.
Telefon: 06-52-500-710, 06-52-500-745
Chairman: Dr. Hajnal Zsolt
E-mail address: email@example.com
Heves Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15.
Postal Address: 3301 Eger, Pf. 440.
Telefonszáma: (36) 416-660/105 mellék
Fax number: (36) 323-615
Chairman: Dr. Gondos István
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park 8.
Telefonszáma: (56) 510-610, (20) 373 2570
Fax number: (56) 370-005
Chairman: Dr. Lajkóné dr. Vígh Judit
E-mail address: email@example.com
Komárom-Esztergom Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36.
Telefonszáma: (34) 513-010, (34) 513-012
Fax number: (34) 316-259
Chairman: Dr. Bures Gabriella
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nógrád Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány út 9/a
Telefonszám: (32) 520-860
Fax number: (32) 520-862
Chairman: Dr. Pongó Erik
E-mail address: email@example.com
Pest Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address:1055 Budapest, Balassi Bálint u. 25. IV/2.
Fax number: 06-1-269-0703
Chairman: dr. Koncz Pál
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Somogy Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 7400 Kaposvár, Anna utca 6.
Telefonszáma: (82) 501-000
Fax number: (82) 501-046
Chairman: Dr. Novák Ferenc
E-mail address: email@example.com
Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2.
Telefonszáma: (42) 311-544, (42) 420-180
Fax number: (42) 420-180
Chairman: Görömbeiné dr. Balmaz Katalin
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tolna Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25.
Telefonszáma: (74) 411-661
Fax number: (74) 411-456
Chairman: Mónus Gréta
E-mail address: email@example.com
Vas Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2.
Telefonszáma: (94) /506-645, (94) /312-356
Fax number: (94) 316-936
Chairman: Dr. Kövesdi Zoltán László
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veszprém Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 8200 Veszprém, Radnóti tér 1. (Fsz. 115-116.)
Telefonszáma: (88) 814-111, (88) 814-121
Fax number: (88) 412-150
Chairman: Dr. Herjavecz Klára
E-mail address: email@example.com
Zala Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi utca 24.
Telefonszáma: (92) 550-513
Fax number: (92) 550-525
Chairman: Dr. Molnár Sándor
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conciliation bodies can help resolve Consumer disputes out of court in a much faster and more cost-effective way. Their purpose is to reach an agreement between the parties. However, their decision is not binding in the absence of a declaration of submission. At the request of the conciliation body, it shall provide advice on the Consumer’s rights and obligations.
- In the case of cross-border Consumer disputes related to online sales and service contracts, the conciliation body operating under the auspices of the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry has exclusive jurisdiction.
- In the event of a Consumer complaint, the EU’s online dispute resolution platform can also be used, which requires easy registration on the European Commission’s website. The online interface is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/Consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=HU
- The Service Provider is obliged to cooperate in the conciliation board proceedings. As part of this, he is obliged to send a reply to the conciliation body by letter and, if he has a seat or establishment in the given county, he must ensure the participation of the person authorized to reach an agreement at the hearing.
- In the final case, the Consumer can also turn to the competent court, where he can even put his claim in pen on the day of the complaint. Attachment of documentary evidence is still essential.
- The Service Provider is entitled to use a vicarious agent to fulfill its obligations.
- Viewing the Service Provider’s Website and purchasing on it presupposes that the User is aware of the technical and technological limitations of the Internet and accepts the possibility of errors associated with the technology.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the Website. User is responsible for the protection of the device used for Internet communication and the data contained therein. The pictures, descriptions and technical data indicated on the Website are for information purposes only and are intended for a wider knowledge of the products. The pictures are illustrations. The Service Provider assumes that in case of online shopping, the User already knows the product selected by him, he has collected information about it from other sources as well. The Service Provider is not responsible for any errors or misspellings on the Website. In the event of a typo or incorrect data, the data given in the official notice of the manufacturer or supplier shall apply.
- The Service Provider manages its data in a GDPR compliant manner, details of which can be found in the published data protection information.
- The Service Provider reserves all rights related to the distribution and copying of any part of its Website or Web Shop by any method. Any use of all or part of the websites, in accordance with copyright law, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Service Provider (reproduction, distribution, rework, etc.).
- Unauthorized use has civil and criminal consequences as well as liability for damages. By using the Web Shop, the User acknowledges that in case of using any of its content without a license, the Service Provider is entitled to a penalty. The amount of the penalty is HUF 30.000 per image and HUF 2000 per word. Customer acknowledges that this penalty clause is not excessive and browses the Site with this in mind.
- If any part of these GTC becomes invalid, it does not affect the validity and legality of the remaining parts.
- If the Service Provider does not exercise its right under these GTC, the failure to exercise the right shall not be considered a waiver of a given right. Waiver of the rights set forth herein shall be effective only upon express written notice to that effect. If the Service Provider occasionally does not strictly adhere to any of the conditions or stipulations of the GTC, it does not mean a waiver of their strict compliance with them at a later date.
- The parties shall settle their disputes primarily amicably. The User and the Service Provider stipulate the Hungarian jurisdiction and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Szeged District Court and the Szeged Regional Court for legal disputes falling within the scope of these Regulations.
Szeged, 30. Januar 2023.
Realic Inc. Magyarország Ltd.